Are you ready to unplug and cruise the Upper Swan?
• Weekday (3-Hours): From $299 AUD
• Weekends (3-Hours): From $399 AUD
• Electric Boat
• Roof canopy
• Picnic table
• Comfortable seating cushions
• 15 min Safety briefing and map
• Glass holder
• First aid
• Retractable oars
• Hook & Scoop
• Life jackets
• Rubbish bin
• Styrofoam esky
• Add a Picnic Platter: From $45 AUD
• Add a Gin tasting pack: From $150 AUD
• Add a Pelli Cooler bag: From $40 AUD
What You Can Expect:
• Duration: 3 hours
• Group: Max 8 ppl
• Time: From 10 am, 2 sessions a day 7 days a week by appointment
• Min. age of skipper/captain: 20+ years old
• Min. age of passengers: All ages
• Dogs: Dog-friendly
We are located on the tranquil shores of Maylands Peninsula, only 15 min from Perth CBD and Perth Airport.
This unique, eco-friendly boat is the new sustainable way of travelling on the river, and you may hire without a skipper’s ticket (boat license).
The Swan River invites you on a long history line of Indigenous sacred stories, Perth settlement, modern architecture, and fantastic wildlife. It is the perfect gateway between urbanism and wine land.
With over 35km of river to explore, you can spend the day discovering new and familiar places from Elizabeth Quay to the spectacular Swan Valley – Western Australia’s oldest wine region.
• We will teach you how to drive the boat
• All safety equipment is included
• No petrol needed, just silent cruising
All you need to do is book the boat, gather the crew, pack a picnic, plan the day and set out on the river. We take care of the rest.
What to bring:
• A picnic
• Small esky (max 60cm)
• You can borrow ours, just let us know at the time of booking
• Light jacket for cooler days
• Keep the bags to a minimum as there isn’t much room in the boat
What To Expect Onboard:
Our boat is 100% electric driven, fibreglass boat. No emission, no noise and no fumes, which means it doesn’t generate any direct CO2 whilst on the river. It is very quiet and hardly creates any wash.
We currently have one boat that we run on demand. This means we cannot take walk-ins as we do not have our own jetty to operate from.
The Maylands Boat ramp where we launch from is a public one and we share it with other recreational users. We therefore have to be efficient and not take up time on the jetty.
Our boat can hold up to max 8 people. This includes adults, infants, children and dogs. – The boat can operate up to 6 hours at 3.6knot speed (approx 7km per hour)
There are very few public jetties on the Swan, please refer to map and plan ahead.
• The central steering console is at the back of the boat
• A wooden picnic table in the middle
• Comfortable seating cushions around the table
• Room for a 60cm esky near the skipper seat + ample room under the table for soft bags
• Life jackets for everyone – please choose children’s life jackets at the time of booking
• First aid & retractable oars for your safety
• Sunbathing bed behind the steering
• Full size roof….which we take down in winter to let the sun in. In summer it stays up to protect you from the Australian sun and to cool down the boat
• Do not bring sharps. This includes high heels