Enjoy the surrounding nature of the beautiful Ria Formosa on an eco-friendly boat trip.
This is a 1-hour solar boat trip with departures from Faro to experience this protected lagoon using only solar energy for all the family to enjoy your holiday in the Algarve.
Join us on a solar-powered electric boat and discover the lagoon of Ria Formosa on the most relaxing way to discover this protected area.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings of Ria Formosa’s lagoon on a solar boat that does not spill oils or produces pollutant gases. Enjoy the sounds of the surrounding nature in greater safety, comfort and ease of use.
During this sustainable boat trip you will visit the lagoon of Ria Formosa and its marshlands and approach numerous birds and all the wildlife of this protected area without disturbing it.
Join us on the most eco-friendly and relaxing way to discover the Algarve’s Ria Formosa on a small-group boat trip limited to 10 people.
• 1-hour boat trip
• Life vests
• Local guide
• Live commentary on board
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation to/from attractions
• Food and drinks
• Tips (optional)
• All other extras
• A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
• A maximum of 10 people per booking.
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
• Safety comes first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
• Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
• This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is solely to the skipper.
• The schedules of departures and arrivals, the duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without previous notice due to security determined by the weather conditions, tides and/or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.